Seven reasons you must come to Iași:
- old (1400a.d.) mid-size (400.000 inhabitants) University & it center
- city of art galleries, street music, theatre & Opera
• young, active and vibrant night life
• mixture of architectures from Byzantine to Neogothic, from Neoclassic to Modernism
• City of Seven Hills – great bike riding & adventure parks around the city
• the great far-east city, at the border with the ex-Soviet union
• former capital city of Moldavia
7 things to do once you arrive to Iași !
- Explore great museums: Palace of Culture, Union & University Museum
2. Enjoy an monumental opera play at National Theater – Top 7 in the World according to BBC
3. Bike or trek around the seven hills of Iași
4. Try our local home made chocolate, „covrigi” and white wine
5. Walk on the footsteps of greatest Romanian writers and poets who lived in Iași
6. Taste Moldavian „ciorba”, „sarmale”, „tochitura” & „papanași”
7. Dance traditional dances or simply party in our great pubs!